topbella

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Maybe Someday :)

I'm always worrying, about my quilt, that Grandma made me. The daisy quilt as we call it. It's slowly falling apart. Used and loved. I know it has a few years left, but I know she will never be able to make me another one. I'm very sad about that. But it was during one of these worry sessions, that I came up with an idea, that may never take place, but I want to none the less. I want to come and stay at Aunt Turtles house, for as long as I can or need to, and learn how to quilt. I want to be able to just stay there until I finish one quilt. Wouldn't that be fun?? Maybe someday :)

2 comments:

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

That is so precious. I am glad you cherish it.

Cher said...

Okay, you have made me cry. It is true that my mom probably won't ever make another quilt. And that makes me sad, mostly because she quit because I was wore out helping her and working full time.
The thought of you, Jessica, wanting to come here and learn to quilt from me makes me cry because you are so precious! You sew now, you could learn to quilt easily on your own....your sister knows how. But you thought of me, and want to learn from me. That truly blesses me.

Post a Comment