topbella

Monday, January 31, 2011

Let's Get This Going

Since no one else has posted but myself and Julee I think I will get this started. Since I wrote about sisters lets take this week and write a story about one of your favorite memories of one or each of your siblings.

One of my favorite memories of Jerry is when he saved my life. What's that? You don't remember that I almost died? When we were little we would play "Quicksand" in the garage. We would pretend like the ground was quicksand and we would go around and around and around in the garage by jumping from one item to the next without touching the floor. I remember several times not making it and ending up on the ground and Jerry would come swinging back to pull me out of the quicksand before I died. It was quite dramatic.

1 comments:

Cher said...

I love that. He never wanted to show he cared, but when it was life and death, he was there for you. Such a loving brother

Post a Comment