topbella

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I am here

Okay, I finally remembered to come to the blog while I was at home. You see I get my email on my iphone. And I did something wrong and now I can't get on my email on my home computer. I sure wish I had a techno geek to show me what to do. Anyway, I saw the invitation, and was excited about a blog of us girls, but when I go on the blog on my iphone, it was too hard to read.
Anyway, the point is that I am here now and all of you can breathe easier.

2 comments:

Jessica Jacobs said...

Ohh good, I was worried, in fact, that is why I'm up right now, I couldn't seep, because I was so worried that you weren't going,to join us...now I can sleep in peace, goodnight..

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

LOL, Jess you are a nut. Mom, and Jess, you haven't written yet!!! Nor Aunt Bev. What's your sibling story???

Post a Comment