topbella

Monday, February 7, 2011

Special Times with Siblings

My favorite memories with my sister are when we would play in our garage, late into the night. We would close the door to the garage, so it was kind of like our private place. We would spend hours playing office or school, or house. We had tons of fun office supplies that our parents gave us to play with, like a box of about 1000 checks. The funny thing is, according to Julee, we weren't allowed to use these because we might waste them. I never questioned her, I just took her word for it. Now looking back, I realize how faulty that reasoning was.

My favorite memories with my brother were the times we would hang out in our room, playing super nintendo and listening to adventures in odyssey.  We had a lot of fun, and tried hard to beat those levels.

- Jess

2 comments:

Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Isn't that funny, the faulty logic that we just took as reality? My brother used to tickle me after dad was asleep and tell me "shhh if you wake dad up you will get in trouble" so I would try SO hard not to laugh because I thought I would be the one that would get in trouble. I wonder what you used to tell Josh that he believed!

Julee Huy said...

If I had let you use up all those checks we would never have played office again and there would be gaping holes in your childhood.

Post a Comment